Saturday, August 02, 2008

Political stuff

Jeez, I really hate to get into political stuff but what is up with these politicians? Do they not live in the same world we do? Gas prices are outrageous and they are going on vacation, must be nice, the rest of the Country is sitting on their duffs and not going anywhere because we have to conserve and they are going here and there probably even taking private aircraft some of them. They are sure not conserving.
I do not think either candidates for president has any idea about how everyone else lives. I would like to take them both and make them live in any number of little towns across the Country and give them the same income as the rest of us and see how they cope.
I have to go 17 miles to the grocery store, it is the closest one. This is a great little town but I am going to have to sell and move to survive. Heating bills this winter are going to be out of site. I can get away but I know a lot of folks that can not. I pray something happens that wakes up our elected officials.

No comments: